Sunday, April 1, 2007

PRAYER TO THE LORD - Series # 3

Preface: Although we have been washed clean by the most precious blood of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are assured of eternal life when we accepted Him as our Lord and personal Savior during our born again experience, yet there will always be instances when we fall into sin. As long as we still live in this evil world, ruled by the cunning lord of the world, we are always tempted thru our senses and our mind. This prayer is meant to guard ourselves against the incessant attacks of the enemy and together with our nightly confession of sins, must form part of our prayer routine daily. As we go along in our Christian life, we will notice that we are less and less tempted to sin and more and more attuned to the workings of the Holy Spirit.
If we take a bath everyday to clean our body, why not say this prayer of purification to clean our mind and soul as well. HAPPY PRAYING!


PERSONAL PRAYER FOR PURIFICATION


Cleanse, purify, heal and seal my mind with the most precious blood of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and with the glorious healing light of the Holy Spirit as I declare JESUS IS LORD over my mind, JESUS IS LORD over all my mental faculties, JESUS IS LORD over all my mental activities.

Cleanse, purify, heal and seal my eyes with the most precious blood of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and with the glorious healing light of the Holy Spirit as I declare JESUS IS LORD over my eyes.

Cleanse, purify, heal and seal my ears with the most precious blood of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and with the glorious healing light of the Holy Spirit as I declare JESUS IS LORD
over my ears.

Cleanse, purify, heal and seal my lips, my mouth and my tongue with the most precious blood of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and with the glorious healing light of the Holy Spirit as I declare JESUS IS LORD over my lips, my mouth and my tongue.

Cleanse, purify, heal and seal my heart with the most precious blood of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and with the glorious healing light of the Holy Spirit as I declare JESUS IS LORD over my heart.

Cleanse, purify, heal and seal my body and my senses with the most precious blood of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and with the glorious healing light of the Holy Spirit as I declare JESUS IS LORD over my body and my senses.

Cleanse, purify, heal and seal my emotions and feelings with the most precious blood of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and with the glorious healing light of the Holy Spirit as I declare JESUS IS LORD over my emotions and feelings.

Cleanse, purify, heal and seal my soul with the most precious blood of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and with the glorious healing light of the Holy Spirit as I declare JESUS IS LORD over my soul.

Cleanse, purify, heal and seal my spirit with the most precious blood of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and with the glorious healing light of the Holy Spirit as I declare JESUS IS LORD over my spirit.

Father God, we give you back all the glory, all the honors, all the praises and the thanksgiving, in the mighty name of Jesus, thru the ministry of the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever, Amen.

No comments:


Our Guardian Angel Ministers To Our Needs

God's Divine Providence

Followers