Thursday, March 22, 2007

PRAYER TO THE LORD - Series # 1


PERSONAL PRAYER


Lord Jesus Christ, you died on the cross as a sin offering for me,
To redeem me from my slavery to sin, disease and death
and from all the lies and curses of Satan.
And as a consequence, my sinful nature, my earthly nature,
my evil nature, my wicked nature, my arrogant nature, my
ignorant nature, my rebelious nature, my sickly nature
and my impoverished nature died on the cross with you.

And I am alive again, born again in the Spirit of truth and light.
I am a new creation. There is no more condemnation. I am justified
before the Father because I was redeemed by the most precious blood
of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I am an adopted son of God,
a child of God, created in the image of God, co-heir with Jesus
Christ in the kingdom of the Father. I am free from all that
binds. The trimph of Jesus Christ on the cross and His
triumphant resurrection had given me victory over sin,
disease and death and over all the lies and curses of Satan.

I am free to receive all the blessings from the Father- spiritual, financial
and physical blessings. Thank you Father that I am receiving right
now all your blessings of prosperity, abundance, spiritual healing,
perfect health and long life, of love, joy and happiness, peace
and harmony, success and security; of my desired gifts of
the Holy Spirit, the gifts of wisdom- the spirit of wisdom
and revelation, and the spirit of wisdom, knowledge
and understanding; the gift of discernment of the
spirits- the perceiving eyes, open the eyes of my
heart oh God, open my spiritual eyes; the gift of
prophecy and the gift of healing in Jesus name,
in Jesus mighty name.
Of all the fruits of the Holy Spirit- love, joy, peace, patience, kindness,
goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control; of all the fruits
of the light- goodness, righteousness and truth. Thank you Father
God, I am receiving them all right now. I claim them all right
here and now in Jesus name. Amen


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.


Our Guardian Angel Ministers To Our Needs

God's Divine Providence

Followers